Can’t come to a childbirth class?
We’ll bring the class to you.
Our online childbirth class is ideal for those expectant parents who can’t attend an on-site childbirth class due to work schedules, time constraints, or medical conditions.
The eight-chapter program is an interactive, web-based class that uses videos, personal birth stories, animations, activities, and games to teach all the essential information parents need to know to prepare for their birth.
Our online childbirth class will help you:
- Understand pregnancy – what’s happening to your body, discomforts, warning signs, nutrition, exercise, and more
- Learn about labor – preparing for birth, pre-labor signs, onset of labor, 3D animation of labor process, and more
- See how the stages of labor unfold – watch amazing real-life birth stories
- Discover helpful comfort techniques – breathing, relaxation, massage, visualization, focal points, hydrotherapy, labor and pushing positions, advice for partners, and more
- More – prepare for your baby’s arrival, know what to expect after giving birth
Class Fee: $80.00
Your eClass registration will give you online access for 90 days.
Please contact Toni Clark, toni.clark @ womenshealthkc.com or 913-261-5915 to register or if you have any questions!